Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fine Art Project...



Many moons ago, I started my love for photography by taking pictures of flowers and still life. I sold large prints for home decor at boutiques and little ocean side markets in southern Cal. I had huge dreams of selling my images to places like ZGallerie, Nordstrom, and the like. I NEVER thought that I would enjoy taking pictures of PEOPLE :).... until I tried it. Little did I know that I would soon enjoy the challenge of capturing a person's beauty on camera. I LOVE being a portrait photographer. And I love photographing flowers, and still life for home decor. They are now BOTH my passion. Here's one I shot yesterday that will soon reign above my master bed.

1 comment:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Gorgeous! I love the pictures Nathan had in his office on canvas. I have the boat picture from my going away card framed, I love it. You have a wonderful eye.