Monday, August 18, 2008

Long Time No See...

So you've been probably wondering where the heck I have been... Sorry to have neglected my blog!  I've got some great stuff to show you, but little time right now and for some reason blogger won't upload my pictures!  Brandy and Tyler, you're proofs will be up tomorrow or Wednesday evening.  I was going to post a few photos here, but blogger is not working for me... Thanks to those clients who have been extremely patient with me!  We have been busy with our move (we are finally in our new place!)... and if you haven't heard by now.... I'M HAVING A BABY BOY IN DECEMBER!  Yeah, I know... I'm a little slow to announce it...  between the nausea and major siatic pain, I haven't been a happy camper.  But we are excited for this little boy to come into our family.  

For those who want to book a photo session this fall, hurry and reserve your spot.  I am taking only a small amount of sessions because of my pregnancy and they are filling up fast.  I'll try blogging again tomorrow night, cross your fingers that I can upload an image or two!

Signing off-
Jessica  

2 comments:

Lauren Ricci said...

Congratulations on the baby boy! How exciting!

I can't wait to see Brandy and Tyler's proofs. Her bridals below are so beautiful! Try posting your photos now because I was having the same trouble yesterday and it finally allowed me to upload this morning.

Also, can you email me at Laurenricci@allstate.com. I wanted to ask you something via email but don't have your address.

Thanks and talk to you soon!

Trent & Lindz said...

Oh my goodness that is such exciting news. Two boys! How fun! I love little boys. That might be because I have 5 younger brothers, but I think they are so fun :) Congratulations!
This might seem a little odd but I was wondering if you could help me with something... I had my first wedding session in the 8th and it went really well! A few of the pictures didn't come out how I'd hoped and long story short I was wondering what kind of photo editing software you use. I would love to talk about this more with you if you're up for it. My email is linsloo1@juno.com if you could email me sometime. I know you have a lot going on right now so I understand if you are too busy. I'll talk to you later!