Monday, June 16, 2008

Photojournalistic Family Session

This family came to me wanting photos that were very natural and candid.  We did the shoot in and just outside of their home.  They were so laid back and so kind.  I just looked through all of their pictures tonight and man o man... there are so many beautiful shots, I don't know where to start!  I have to get up super early and my husband is going to kill me for blogging while he's trying to sleep, but I couldn't resist posting just a few.  I will post some more later... there's too many fun shots to keep them a secret!  I also have more of Brandy's bridals and her wedding day to post.  I'm sooo behind!  We'll, enough jibber jabber... let's get to the good stuff... the photos!  Thanks for stopping by!
P.S. I'm not sure why my blog will not let me create images that you can click to enlarge.  Someone help!  I want my images to be viewable!  


No comments: