Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Gearing up for Recipe Book Photo Shoot!

This is a little "teaser" for my friend, Dawn Wessman, the author of a new cookbook that she is compiling this year.  She has asked me to come on board and do the food images for her book and website.  (I'll keep everyone posted about its publishing so that you can go and find one just as soon as it hits the bookstores!)  It is bound to be an outstanding resource because of her practical solutions to eating right, even with a busy schedule or on a small budget.  She is an incredibly talented personal trainer, teacher, and nutritionist.  Stay tuned for some posts of our recipe photo shoot... it'll be sure to make you hungry!






1 comment:

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Ooh! I can't wait. For sure I'll have to get me a copy of that.