Friday, March 5, 2010

Part of Session fee will be donated...

So many wonderful things have happened for me and my little family the last little while. We feel so blessed and recognize that each little moment we enjoy is such a gift and not one to be taken for granted. A comfortable home, food on the table, children who are healthy and happy, my husband's career has grown leaps and bounds and I have the chance to stay at home with my children and pursue my passion of photography. We've had some very rough times the past few years and thank our lucky stars that we are getting over the obstacles we have faced. It is nice to be able to breathe a little again :)

With all this gratitude, my heart aches for the many families that are struggling financially, or with their health... or both. My heart goes out to families that need medical treatments and can't afford them, especially when it involves children.

SO... during the months of March and April, I want to donate a portion of every session that is booked with me. I will be donating this money to Primary Children's Hospital. Will you please help me out with this?

Thanks so much!

Jessica

No comments: