Friday, September 25, 2009

blogging help...

Does anyone know why blogger takes your images and makes them look fuzzier than they really are? Every time I post, I am highly disappointed in the quality of the image after it is published. It may be hard to see it by just looking at my posts for the first time (with an unbiased eye), but if you could compare them to the REAL image, they definitely do not compare. Oh well, I'm getting a new PROFESSIONAL blog soon, so maybe my troubles will be over then. :) Just wondering if anyone knows any info about this stuff. Thanks.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Are you sharpening for the web first? I don't use blogger, but have you tried maybe uploading them to Flickr instead of using blogger? You might just want to try and see if it makes a difference.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

just linked over from kb's blog. you can change the "s400" to s800 or s1600 in your html code for the image and that will improve the quality.

or use flikr-it doesn't hog your blog's image limit, so that's a nice bonus.