Monday, July 27, 2009

Get a FREE PHOTO SESSION!

Casting Call completed!  Thank you for your interest.
CASTING CALL: I'm looking for a few models to build my portfolio in some specific areas. I need fresh faces and people who want a FREE PHOTO SESSION! Looking for: BABIES (6mos.-18mos.), PRESCHOOL AGE, TWEENS, and SENIORS. These are all individual portrait shoots, not family shoots. WHAT YOU'LL GET: FREE sitting fee!, huge discount on prints/albums, and a proof CD of all images. Plus, 20% off another session.

Contact me directly at whitecollection@gmail.com if you are interested!  I'm taking 2 per category, so spaces are limited.

Also, like I said before, I might not have internet for a week while we are moving... so please feel free to call me at 801.783.7124 or HOPEFULLY, I should get my emails on my iphone.

Jess

No comments: