Thursday, January 17, 2008

Working on a Header...

So... I've been designing headers for this blog.  You'll see the one above this comment with beautiful miss "C".  And for all of you with a critical eye, I know that it is hanging over the edge on the right side... (still trying to figure that one out!) The header will be changing a lot in the next little while until I feel settled with my final decision.  (Whatever "final" means in the world of design where your options are limitless!) Its just too much fun designing these and there are so many images that I think would be "the one".  So if you happen to stop by here and see the different headers, please send me your vote when you leave a comment.  I'd appreciate it!    

1 comment:

Raquel said...

hey you can change it on your blogger template so that you can't see the actual outline of hte header and just the picture. I can't tell you step by step because I don't have the new version of bloggerbut I have helped other friends.